Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcome Back

Hi Guys

Its been a while since I've posted on this blog.  Since I have re-started on my weight loss journey; following Propoints at home using the WW tracking app; I have been on quite a roll.  In the last 4 weeks.  I have lost 7.7kg.  Here's the breakdown

Weighed in at 140kg - this is not an acceptable weight and its something that I am now fixing and will never ever go back to this size again.  

Week 1 Weigh In- Lost 2.9kg- New weight- 137.1kg
Week 2 Weigh In- Lost 1.8kg- New weight 135.3kg
Week 3 Weigh In- Lost 2.1kg- New weight- 133.2kg
Week 4 Weigh In- Lost 0.9kg- New weight- 132.3kg

I had been avoiding stepping on the scales as I knew I would be completely upset with the results it showed me.  

I knew that I had gained alot of weight and that I was big, but I honestly never thought I would tip the scales at 140g, when I saw this it made me physically ill.  This weight is not something that can just be accepted.  It must be something that strikes a light bulb moment for us to do something about and this is exactly what has happened to me.  

I have been back on Propoints for 4 weeks and have been smashing through the weigh ins and the change in foods has been feeling so much fitter and healthier and even though I am sick and injured right now- chest infection and flu, and injured foot- it hasn't detered me.  In fact its made me watch my food wiser, make strong and positive decision with what I eat.  I find myself saying no, to unhealthy food that is being offered, where normally I wouldn't have blinked and eyelid, I would have ate that stack of pancakes or chips. 

I have sent a goal for myself to achieve and now that I have that goal to work towards nothing is getting in my way.  Now I know some of you will say that yes, I've heard this all before and how is this time any different?  I can tell you that I have never been more focused, I have short term and long term goals to achieve.  I want my life back.  Food will not rule my life anymore.  I eat to live and not live to eat.  

I am also cutting out any negative influences in my life, that could people who are having a negative impact on my life, even family, activities and just life in general.  I have no use for negative energies in my life.  I will only surround myself with positive people and people who can and are willing to assist me in where I need to get to.  

Some people talk about support systems and what they look for in a support system.  To me, my friends are my support system.  If I didn't have them supporting me then this journey would definately be alot harder.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment