Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FOUND- MY MOJO

In the words made famous by Austin Powers - "I've found my mojo baby- yeah!!"

The last few weeks (well let's be honest about the last 6!) I have been plateauing big time, haven't really tracked, made not the best food choices, and hardly exercised - and have just been stuck on 115kg.  I went to my meeting and had a chat to my meeting leader - who to be honest wasn't all that helpful with this situation.  But after I got weighed in and lost 0.4kg, something clicked for me I don't know what and how, but I felt motivated to commit 100% to the journey. 

I know myself pretty well and I know that before I had lost my MOJO for 6 weeks I would have gone backwards and come off track and probably gained around 7-10kg, but this time I actually managed to maintain and have come back to commit to the program and commit to myself to making a happy and healthier life for myself

I went home, planned meals for this week, did a big healthy shop of lean meats, cheese and salads and I have trained everyday since Sunday and have clocked up 13.74km in 3 days, which I'm happy with due to injury and also focusing on the Kung Fu as I have a full stripe grading on Saturday.  

Now I will remain focused for the rest of the week and track all my food and exercise and actually look forward to weigh on Saturday and then my Kung Fu grading on Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment