Monday, July 4, 2011

Weigh In 2/7/11

Okay so I had weigh in on Saturday and it didn't go according to plan.  I had, had a good week up until Thursday when a friend invited me out to dinner.  I thought okay- you know I've had a good week.  I've only used 10 Propoints out of my weekly stash of 49, I'll make a positive choice and it will all be fine.  Boy was I wrong!

I got to the Coffee Club and ordered diet coke- no Propoints, and grilled chicken on turkish bread with lettuce, tomato and some kind of sauce was on it.  This would have to be one of the healthiest things on the planet!  But at weigh in I gained 0.9kg.  I couldn't believe it.  I thought I've worked out hard, I've ate well.  But this lesson has showed me that I can't do this so close to my weigh in day!


Gain
Tracking this week

Tracking


Tracking


I left my meeting not feeling at the good about myself.  Just disappointed and frustrated!  But then I had an epiphany and thought, Look- you are the only one that can change what happens from now into the future- There's no point feeling upset and down about what's happened, shut the door on it and move on.  That's exactly what I have done.  I've had a good weekend and will have an awesome week!

Now its time to forget about that week and focus on moving forward and having a kick ass week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment