Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weigh In 30/7/11 + This Week!

This past week has been an interesting one.  Been so busy at week, lots of training and meetings.  

We had a training session on Tuesday night 4pm-7pm, now, last time we had a training session they bought snakes and lollies and other things that were generally not going to assist me with my weight loss.  Unfortunately I gave in and had the snakes and lollies, I felt disgusting afterwards, and I ended up having a really bad week and gaining 1.9kg.  But that's all in the past.  This time I can prepared!  I bought a WW Peach and Cinnamon Muffin from Muffin Break, a can of Pepsi Max and some Rockmelon. 


WW Muffin

Pepsi Max

Rockmelon
I was so proud of myself that I made the effort to plan and take the healthy food with me, and not eat any of the bad / un healthy food that was left out for us.  


I also made the effort to pack my gym bag incase we did get out of my training early, and lucky enough we did.  It gave me half an hour to get to the gym, which lucky for me was only 5 minutes away.  I managed to get in run and also a double rounds at boxing!! Absolute killer!


As City2Surf is looming only 2 weeks to go.  I have really started throw myself into the running.  I have done week 1 of C25K, which is a running program designed to get you from the coach to 5k.  For me, because I am still overweight it definately does push me to the limit (and the people at Jabout can vouch for that, they always hear me screaming at myself to push harder!), but the running is something I definately want to keep up and not give up on because it gets harder.  I just need to keep remembering only 14 training days to go!!


This weeks weigh in was a little disappointing.  I had track all my food, trained like a wolverine:


And only had a loss of 200g.  Now I know most people would say, and I say it to other people- its better on than off, and its true.  It's just a pain in the ass, when you train hard, you eat right and you lose 200g.  


In a effort to be better for next weeks weigh in.  I went to the pool and did a 2.5km swim, and then got home, woke up this morning and it says a loss of 1.1kg!!


I was like damn body- you couldn't get it in to gear for yesterdays weigh in!!  Oh well, atleast I have a jump start on next weel, but by no means will I be relaxing.  I will be working hard for it every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment