Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chinese Gardens Sydney

So today decided to head into the city to the Chinese Gardens in Sydney I had been there only once before when I was very young, only around 7 or 8 - I even got lost today and had to ask for directions! But I had such a great time!

The day started like this
Waiting at the station for the train- was so busy for a Sunday morning!

Train approaching the platform
Then it was time for almost hour long (and yes people I took the fast train!) train ride into the city - changing at Central for Town Hall Service

Waiting on the train

Town Hall Station- couldn't believe how quiet it was!
Then it was time to make my way to the Garden.  Now for me - navigation is usually not an issue, but man the city is a confusing place, and to be honest the people who tried to help me with direction wasn't exactly the most helpful.....I think I may have looped a block at some point!  But I got there eventually!

I love these statues- so gorgeous!

And the other one!
As I moved throughout the garden I really felt a sense of calm, being at ease and feeling whole, and happy with myself. 

Through my walk through the gardens there were so many beautiful icons, buildings and natural beauties.  The ones that really caught my attentions first off were the buildings

















The next thing I noticed were the natural cascading waterfalls and rock features, just so beautiful and serene

















There was also some beautiful features also which are just again so gorgeous-










 
 

As you can see I have taken loads of photos I had such a fantastic day and feel so calm, in control and at ease.  I even bought a 2 charms representing my birth year
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment