Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weigh In

Okay so weigh in wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I actually ended up loosing 0.1kg, which I realise isn't alot of weigh, but I know if I gained again I don't know what I would have done.  I think mentally it would have affected me quite badly and I would have went further down into a deep hole with not much hope of crawling out

But now its time to focus on the coming week, I have done a healthy shop and since lately I have been craving Asian based foods, I'm satisfying that craving by making Teriyaki Beef with Sesame Spinach and Chicken with Broccoli with Garlic Sauce and Curry Chicken Pasta- which I made this morning and looks absolutely delicious!


Now moving onward and downward (lol) to next week!

2 comments:

  1. From reading this blog if someone added up all the 1-200grams you have lost and then put back on it would probably out weigh a small child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous

    Well I have successful lost alot of weigh before and I have not lost and put on alot of 100-200gs - certainly not enough to weigh a small child.

    This is a lifestyle change being implemented and I'm only human and will struggle and trip over but it's whether I get back up again and continue on- that is what counts

    ReplyDelete