Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weigh In 8/10/11

So this past week had been really good for me, I was has been really focus and has counted all my PP (even if I went over!!), but that is what weekly PP is for!  

I had done a big hike through Knapsack last Monday (thank god for long weekends!!- had no time before then!), which definately aided my in pulling the big 2.1kg loss come weigh in on Saturday morning.  

This week is was time to focus on me- usually I am the first the volunteer for things, help people out and put others needs before myself, which is fine to do some of the time, but not all of the time, as your own needs start be negelected.  I will still help people out and look after them, but I also need to remember to look after myself.  

This weekend I also headed out to the Chinese Gardens in Sydney.  I had been there before, around 12-15 years ago when I was young, and wow it has changed and since I have been doing the Kung Fu and Tai Chi I have a greater respect for the garden and was more intuned to what it was about and how it can help me achieve what I want to achieve.  Anyway, more on that later!

Plan of action for the coming week

- Tracking- Like today I had Hungry Jacks for lunch I had just enough PP in my budget to cover it- went over by 4, but I need to track everything - whether it be good or bad, to keep me accountable

- Exercise- I have Kung Fu twice a week, but I will also walk / run before Kung Fu and also on the other days and may even swim- depending on how the back holds up

- Remain Positive- No matter what happens- keep site of my goals and stay focused

No comments:

Post a Comment