Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weigh In + Past Week

So I know that I haven't really been blogging all the much but that's all about to change.  This week for me has been all about commitments for me.  Whether it be to blog more, compete in a tournament or race, committing to run twice a week or even just to have coffee with a friend.    For me right now, it's about committing to things and staying committed to it.  

This week, I also had a stripe grading for Kung Fu, which was really cool! Our Sifu - Dave- said that I had just passed my first stripe grade, which required me to do blocks and counters and also Wushu 1 and I will probably do this tomorrow and video it and post it here on the blog.  We get our presentation next week, so hopefully I will have some photos to be posted as well!

This week was my birthday - well not the whole week, my birthday was on Tuesday so Mum had made a Coffee Carmel Ice Cream Cake, which was so good, lots of espresso coffee! 



Which was so good, and only 5PP per slice.  I like coffee, but this one was so strong, which was good, because it allowed me to only have it small amounts, which was perfect!! I also made some banana and malteser muffins, which were nice but I don't think they are worth the 7PP that were allocated to them!  But hey, that might just be personal opinion, other people might love them!


But I managed to spread them out over the week and only used around 15 of my weekly PP, but earned 32 exercise PP.  

I had weigh in this morning and was actually really surprised to pull a 1.7kg loss, (I mean not surprised in bad way),  I stuck to my PP and made good choices, but was 1.7kg after 2.8kg last week is huge- anyway I'll stop whinging now!!  


So now I'm onto a new week, time to start a fresh and if the body plays nice, a good loss next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment