Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weigh In 16th September + Past Week

This past week has been a bit of an interesting, for me its just been so busy with work, its just hectic in general, but in the midst of all that, I have managed to keep on track and stick to the one thing I can control- my food.  

Last week I had done 2 sessions of swimming, one earlier in the week and the other on last Sunday, everything went well, felt really solid, and then woke up on Monday with terrible pains down the left side of my back, and went to work Monday and Tuesday and by Tuesday night at Kung Fu, I could hardly move, it was just so stiff and sore!  Sifu from Kung Fu recommended Ben to do some corrective techniques through the back which really helped, I walked out of there feeling so relaxed and calm, I went swimming Friday and since then it has tightened back up again, but I just need to make sure I keep it stretched and get it released every 2 weeks or so, and at the moment just maintain it.  

Due to the back injury this past week I haven't really been able to train, the only training session I had done were Kung Fu, but still managed to lose another 0.8kg this week taking me to 110.9, which makes me 16.2kg down in 19 weeks!

I also went shopping as Mum still owed me a present from my birthday and said to me, if you see anything buy it and I'll give you the money back.  Well I found a beautiful dress and surprisingly was able to buy it in a smaller size +  it was discounted! Shoppers dream!  I think it actually looked good on!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment