Sunday, May 29, 2011

Achievements This Past Week

Hi Everyone

I thought I would take a look at this past week and just quietly reflect on what I have achieved.  I think its important to reflect and celebrate the things that we have done well and any good decisions we have made.  


So this past week.  I had weight in and lost 2kg, taking my total loss to 6.7kg in 3 weeks and achieving my 5% loss!  So stoked.  


My 5% bookmark that I was presented with at my meeting this Friday just gone

My total weight loss in 3 weeks on the Propoints program- 6.7kg and also achieving my 5% BW loss!
Another things to celebrate this week:
- When going to the movies this week instead of munching into doughnuts, or full fat muffins, I made a good choice of having a wrap with grilled chicken, avocado, lettuce, tomato and low fat sour cream, and not eating any of the doughnuts my friend bought to the movies.  Also selecting a bottle of water and a bottle of Coke Zero as beverages.  


- Sticking to my Propoints diligently, as I was struck down with a chest infection and couldn't train ( as I couldn't breathe), and it was rewarded with a great 2kg loss.  


-  Keeping my appointment with my new PT and getting through the fitness test and finding a base line for my fitness, which no doubt under the supervision of my PT and myself in conjunction with Weight Watchers my results will continue to improve every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment