Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weigh In 14/5/11 + Saturday

Hey Guys

So I had a really good week this week training and eating wise.  I had a really good feeling that I was going to have a good loss I had set myself a goal of a loss this week of anything over 1kg.  

So I wandering off to my meeting at 8am, and met my nemesis AKA the scales, but they gave me a fantastic result this week of 124.4kg.  Which means a loss of 2.7kg, which I was ecstastic about.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it.  

Now normally the weekend I tend to go a bit of track but this time I went out to the movies and saw Something Borrowed with my good friend and our usual staple is Muffin Break to take into the movies.  So it came time to choose the muffin and I admit I usually go for the Strawberry, Banana or Butterscotch, but this time I made a great choice and went for the Weight Watchers Choc Raspberry worth only 5 Propoints and a bottle of water and coke zero.  I was really happy with the positive decision that I had made and now the weekend is 50% over and I'm happy to say that I have remained control so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment