Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weigh In 7/6/11

Morning Guys

So I tried to do WW by myself at home to save myself of spending the $20 per week, but I just couldn't stick to it.  I found it very difficult to be honest with myself when there was no-one to answer to but me!  So I went back to my meeting yesterday morning and joined up once again not worrying about what people think, as I am doing this to achieve a better life for me physical and mentally. 

Here I met my nemesis the scales, so weeks they give me great results other weeks..... not so great results but here we are on this journey again.  I jumped on and the scales came up 127.1kg.  I felt like crying I couldn't believe that I had let my weight get to this.  But I'm back on the program now.  I did have a bit of a slip yesterday and had red rooster, but I went and earned the exercise points for that, but from right now, its 100% commitment!  6 more days to go til weigh in and I'm aiming for atleast 1kg loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment