Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weigh In 21/5/11

Hi Guys

So I know I'm a little late with this blog post, but I just haven't been able to get on and blog until now.  

So I had I weigh in this past Saturday and too my amazement I lost 2kg! I couldn't believe it! So as of last Saturday I have lost 4.7kg in 2 weeks, which I think is an amazing effort.  I honestly didn't think I could loose that much in 2 weeks.  But I guess all the tracking diligently on the weekend definately helped this week.  

I've got 3 days until this weeks weigh in, but I've been real sick with a cold and chest infection - the cold has gone, but chest infection remains.  Everytime I cough my ribs hurt and I sound like a pack a day smoker, and haven't been able to train all week not since Sunday, so to be honest I'm not expecting miracles on Saturday, even if I stay the same, I'll be happy and just get back into it next week

Plus I've got my fitness assessment this Friday with Viyash which included a beep test, push ups, sit ups, sit and reach.  Beep test is going to be interesting especially since I'm having trouble breathing!
Viyash


Oh well, now just to track diligently until Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment