Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Session With A New PT

So today I had my first session with my new PT, Viyash.  To be honest I felt like I could have worked much harder, but more about that later.  

So we'll start from the top, which for me means breakfast!! Eggs on toast

Breakfast in full prep

And done!!
Tasted so good, loves eggs for breakfast and because they are low GI, kept me full til 10.45am, and I ate these at 7.30am!! 

Then onto packing the gym bag for the day, as I was heading straight from work to training with Viyash

Shoes and Socks -  A staple of a good gym bag!

Tights....

Singlet.....

My little bible- HR Monitor

Gym Bag Completed and ready to go!
And to put in a full days worth of work before heading to training

Getting ready to head to work for 9 hours
 Time to head to the gym.  I did my first session with Viyash today, it was 3 rounds - squats at 20kg (2x10kg dumbbells - almost like a deadlift with dumbbells), then 10 push ups, tried to do as many on my toes as I could, my shoulders are gone!

Then did bench press with 2x10kg dumbbells for 3 rounds, with 15 air squats in between rounds.  

To be honest I found this very easy this session, the only thing I really struggled with was bench and that's mainly because I hadn't done it in while. I'm going to talk to Viyash about upping the intensity of our sessions, otherwise I might as well just continue training on my own.  


Post Workout Pic
See doesn't look like I'm working very hard does it- time to up the PT training I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment