Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Measurements + Training

Hi Guys

So as mentioned in one of my early posts, I was saying that my training session I had with Viyash last week was really easy, had no DOMS, didn't really feel like I was working all that hard.  
This week was another story before the training begun it was time to get the measurements done again.  Here is the results:
Upper arm was 45cm- now 42.5cm,
Waist was 106cm now 103.5
Hips was 135cm now 132cm,
Thigh was 72cm now 77cm

All these improvements in 2 weeks!

I was really happy with these results especially in only 2 weeks.  I also went and did a bit of shopping and was able to fit into a size 18 jeans down from a size 20.  Really happy with that!  Bring on then size 16!    

Tonights session was good, it was mixture of hill runs, med ball cleans and throws, push ups, planks, squats, tree sits, (yes tree sits- like a wall hold, but on a tree!), sit ups.  Really got the heard rate going which I was wanted out of the session, now onto tomorrow and the next of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment