Thursday, June 23, 2011

Planning

So today is all about the planning.  I have been sick all day, I'm think I'm coming down with the flu, but anyway, I took this opportunity to plan out my food for next week, the recipes I am cooking and also exercise plans for the week.  

Most of the time I do about half of this, I mean I plan my meals of course (need to buy the ingredients!), but most of the time re: exercise I normally just go with the flow and what I'm feeling on the day.

My question to you, is do you plan?  I know they say you fail to plan, you plan to fail.  But do most of you plan your exercise 1 week in advance?

Planning ahead is so very important, even if we just take it 1 day at a time.  Take for me as an example, last week I went into the city with Mum for some mother - daughter bonding (something I will not be doing again for a very long time!), but I planned quite well I thought.  I bought with me a 30g pack of almonds, 2 mandarins, a fruit bar and an apple.  Which I know to some might seem excessive, however I am on 39 Propoints a day and it takes a lot to eat!  The only thing I had to buy out with Lunch, so off I went down "The Corso" at Manly, armed with my "Eating Out" guide.  The best option I was able to find was Nandos and I ended up having a chicken burger with a side salad, no chips which was worth 10 Propoints.  

Planning for each day is very important, if you don't your more inclined to make bad decisions with regards to your weight loss, so guys, make sure you plan for success tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment