Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mid Week Weigh Ins

Morning Everyone

I was just curious to know your opinions regarding mid week weigh ins.  Know as most of you know I weigh in on a Saturday Morning, but I also usually weigh in on a Tuesday / Wednesday or Thursday just to make sure my body is working well with the foods I'm eating and that the weight is coming off.  

This week has been a good week for me, I've tracked everything I've ate, I've made good positive food choices and I have trained 3 days since Saturday morning not including today.  And the scales say I've lost 600g in 4 days, which to be honest the way I've been eating and training I would have thought I would have lost more!

Mid week weigh in, the scales are around 400g out compared to the WW ones I weigh in on
 Now I know most people would say "Hey! 600g is a great loss you should be really happy with that".  

Well I don't like settling for less when I know I am capable of more.  

I guess I also need to take into account I have had 3 massive weeks of weight loss- so first week was 2.7kg, then 2kg, then another 2kg.  Maybe it is time for my body to catch up, but I'm gonna tracking and working hard to ensure to a good loss!

I have a function tonight so no training, but I'm going to take my dinner, store it in the fridge and eat that instead of the no doubt chips and dip and lollies and probably alot of other unhealthy food they are planning to serve.  I'm am not to going to be weak and give into the bad food, I'm going to stay strong, go shopping early before work and bring some healthy filling choices to tonights event!

Anyway guys I'm looking forward to getting your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment