Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Picture Comparisons

So I've just a kickboxing class tonight- Thank You Boy for such a tough class.  But I got home and I started thinking that I really have to take some updated photos to see if I can pick the difference from one month to the next with my weight loss.  Some people say yes they can see it round the face and round the middle, but I just don't know, but then again normally we are our worst critics....right?  

So I'm posting some photos below the see what you guys think:


This me today- 15/6/2011- I'm failing to see a difference
This is me at the beginning of the month



From today 15/6/11

Progress Pic as of today
These photos are from today -15/6/11

Since I started this journey I have lost 9.1kg pretty much since that first pic was taken, I mean I know I have gotten smaller (from the fact that my clothes have gotten too big and I've had to go down a size!), I just really struggle to see it.  Maybe putting these photos side by side might help.  But just gotta powering on.  So close to 10kg loss I can almost taste it!

Let me know what you guys think? 

New progress pics- 1 month!

No comments:

Post a Comment