Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weigh In + My Week

So before I start blogging about the day affectionately know as weigh in day let's back up to Thursday.  I woke on Thursday deciding to capture this weight loss journey I am with photos - now alot of overweight people are not the biggest fan of the photo and I'm no different.  But I sucked it up (to be honest wish I'd sucked it in!) and stripped down and took the dreaded fat photos!

Front View

Another close up of the front view (not sure why I was compelled to take this one twice!)

Side view
 When I saw these photos it made me physically sick.  I couldn't believe I had let myself get that big.  But I am officially now down 7.8kg in 4 weeks - so close to hitting that 8kg!- I'll get it next week!  So these pictures very soon will just be a memory of the past!

This past week has been good for me though.  I had a function at work and stuck to my guns and didn't give into the bad food.  I registered for City2Surf and am raising money for the Cancer Council and have started running and always have tracked everything that I have ate and obviously it is paying off!

Tracking religiously has definately helped me on my journey so far
This week I have also tried new things for breakfast such as wholemeal toast with avocado spread, 100g lean ham with tomato and I tell you what this keeps me full to almost 11am and I have breakfast at 7am!

Ham with avocado spread and tomato- so filling
I notice that introducing different foods into my diet is definately starting to kickstart the metabolism leading to such awesome losses.  

This week at weigh in I got to my meeting - knowing that yes I had tracked, training and not given in, but because I had lost huge amounts in the past 3 weeks, I honestly didn't think I would have lost another great amount.  

The last 3 weeks I have 2.7kg, 2kg, then another 2kg and to my surprise when I jumped on the scales this morning it said I had lost 1.2kg- thats a total of 7.9kg in 4 weeks.  I couldn't believe it! I literally skipped out of my meeting this morning.  Now to power onto next week!

Yay, I'm out of the 12's and into the 11's so stoked and along with it came a 1.2kg loss.  That's 7.9kg in 4 weeks!  Couldn't be any happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment