Saturday, June 11, 2011

Plan of Attack- Week Starting- 11/6/2011

Ok, so I have weighed in for the week just gone and had a good loss of 1.2kg.  Now its time to plan for the coming week

1.  Cooking both selected Weight Watchers Meals
2.  Cook the Pumpkin, Spinach and Goats Cheese Tarts
3.  Schedule in exercise for 6 days with 1 rest day
4.  Clock up 12km worth of running- thats a 2km increase for City2Surf in August

To achieve the first and second goal I have selected there I have left the ingredients out so that I can do them tomorrow once I get back from my run in the morning.  

Goal 3 - I will definately be achieving this goal this week as I will be scheduling my exercise as:

Week Starting 11/6/11
Sunday- Either Knapsack Margarets Lookout / 1 hour swim or big block run (from my house to down Andrews Rd, along Castlereagh Rd, up Coreen Ave and back along Northern Rd)- This will depend on the weather

Monday- If the gym is open I will go early and do 1 hour interval sprints on the treadmill @10km per hour - atleast 30 seconds on til as long as I can go for and 1 minute rest- repeat for 1 hour.  Then Kickboxing Class for 1 hour.  If it is not open then I will Knapsack as long as the weather is fine.

Tuesday- 1 hour run- trying to stay at a steady pace around 7.5-8km per hour on the treadmill for as long as I can then go onto interval training.  Then Kickboxing for 1 hour.

Wednesday - 1 hour run- trying to stay at steady pace for as long as possible.  1 hour Kickboxing

Thursday- I really would like to try and get to a Jam class this week- so if possible I will try and go tonight.  If not, then 1 hour Kickboxing

Friday - 1 hour interval sprints on treadmill @8km to start then working up to 10km per hour for 1 hour.  1 hour Kickboxing. 

Saturday- Is weigh in day- no training- this is the scheduled rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment