Sunday, January 23, 2011

Game Plan for this week

Hey Guys

So another week is about to begin and being away I'm still going to be working with limited equipment, so here is the game plan for this week:

Monday - 5km run - treadmill - aiming to get under 40 minutes + 10km bike ride- hill
Tuesday - BARBARA - 5 rounds for time of 100 skips, 30 push ups, 40 sit ups, 50 squats
Wednesday - REST DAY
Thursday -7km row
Friday - 5km run + 10km bike ride

So what do you guys think! I need to get back to hard training.  I'm telling its hard to push through with this type training when I don't have the people around me pushing me, yelling at me to go harder, it's so easy to just give up and not do it.  But I'm going to get that extra internal motivation going and just suck it in and get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment