Saturday, January 15, 2011

WOD - 15/1/11

WOD

2 ROUNDS

Run 1.2km
15 Burpees
15 Med ball cleans
30 Kettlebell swings 24/16
15 OVER box jumps
15 Push ups (males clapping)
30 Double unders
15 Steps stationary lunge 15/10
15 Dumbell push press
30 Air squats
200m Row
5 Tyre flips with jump through

* Teams will start the run together
* Individuals will NOT start the circuit until ALL members of the team are back
* Individuals will NOT move onto the next exercise until the member infront has completed that exercise
* First member to complete the circuit must wait for all remaining members to finish circuit before begining the 2nd round

3 comments:

  1. This WOD was absolutely brutal for my last WOD for a while with Norwest. Thanks everyone for pushing me through! I'm heading out on deployment for 6 months. I'll have do some of my own training while on board, just using the treadmill, some weights, and the rower. See you all again in August! Hopefully a new and slimmer woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those Kettlebell things really as good as I have heard. Angie Dowds - Biggest Loser UK trainer swears by them saying they are the best fat burning tool ever. I am curious to what you think about them as I am interested in buying a couple??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kettlebells are an awesome training tool. So much to do with them. You should definately invest in some!

    ReplyDelete