Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weigh In

Hi Everyone

So today I had weigh in, last week I put on 1.1kg, and was so determined to get this off this week.  I tracked, I made good positive choices with my food, I didn't exercise as much as I would have liked only did 2 sessions.  My result was a loss of 2.6kg!!! Hell yeah I'll take that!

Now it's onto to planning for another success for this coming week - Bring it on!

This makes a total loss of 6kg in 7 weeks, and honestly it doesn't even feel like a diet, its just making better choices with my food

2 comments:

  1. So what do you think is different about doing things this way and the paleo approach you were taking before? You are obviously having more success now right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adrian

    I still follow paleo to an extent, but I've cut way down on the protein and the fat, unfortunately, I was doing what I was told in terms of eating more fat and protein and my weight just kept going up and up and up.

    Basically I'm trying to stick to natural, healthy foods, and I'm having the WW meals for dinner, and I'm including dairy and a little bit of carbs like an english muffin in the morning for breakfast, and my body seems to respond to this. I believe that I have to follow what my body best responds to and will help me loose the weight and keep my job.

    I'm definately having more success now, eating the way I am eating and the intensity that I am training and its making the weight fall off which is definately a good thing in my book :)

    ReplyDelete