Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weigh in and Achievement

So today I weighed in and gained 1.1kg - wasn't real happy with the gain.  This week has just been hectic with shipping out and all; not that, that is an excuse. 

I went shopping in the US, before I flew out to join my ship and I was really disappointed that I couldn't fit into the "normal" size clothes.  I felt ashamed and embarrassed, I thought I was going to to break down and cry right there in shop.  Instead, I walked around the shopping centre debating whether to give up, splurge on a thickshake or choose a diet coke.

As I approached the counter I was having an internal battle with my left and right side of the brain, one was saying" Choose the thickshake, you've already gained a kilo, just keep on going" and the other side was "No don't be idiot and have the thickshake - make a good choice and have the diet coke"

Luckily the good side came out ontop and I choose the diet coke, now just to stay mentally strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment