Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goal Setting 2011

So as 2011 is fast approaching most people are starting to set goals and new years resolutions.  Resolutions that we will be planning to keep.  Unfortunately most of the time, we tend to set to many resolutions or goals ie- 5 or more to achieve in the coming year and when we don't succeed at achieving all them we can come out disappointed. 




I am setting 3 resolutions that I AM GOING TO ACHIEVE this year.  They are:

1.  Loosing on average 1kg per week to reach my personal goal of 75kg by December 2011. 

2.  Continue to make good decisions both in my life, weight loss decisions, training and my food, and surround myself with positive people who will support me through this journey.  As right now in my life, I don't want to deal with any negative people that are going to impact my journey and keep from achieving what I want to achieve. 

3.  To become unstoppable - A few people had said to me I would become unstoppable if I just got the weight down.  Right now I am lifting some serious weight, my running has definately improved I am down from doing a 2.4km in 26 minutes, now I'm doing it in 18 minutes, so happy.  Am I generally strong in all other areas except the running, and anything long and cardiovascular dominant, so if I loose the weight and continue with my Crossfit Training I will become unstoppable!

My ultimate goal is to achieve this by December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment