Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Positive and Influential Comments

Hey Everyone

At the moment I am down at HMAS Albatross unable to complete any WODs at Norwest this week, so I thought I would share with you some messages, of people who have said that I have inspired them:

Kevin Lim - Crossfit Singapore
"You are my inspiration. Good stuff, finish Strong...."

From Eve @ Crossfit BodyM 
"Hi Gill,
I am starting a month of Paleo today. I have never tried to be strict 100% paleo before and I think I will find it a challenge. I am super excited about how I will feel and the results I will see. I have read your entire food log and found it very inspirational and informative!! Keep up the good work!! reading right through from start to finish I can see such a massive change in your diet. I really hope that this has translated into some fantastic results.... I'm sure it has :-)
Thanks Gill
Keep it up
Eve x"

From Corrine @ Norwest
"I love your dedication and friendship! U are an inspiration!!!!!
I look at u and your achievements and an constantly amazed at you determination and dedication! It is a greet priviledge to know u and train with you!!!! xxx"

From Gemma @ CF Wollongong
"Awesome work Gill!!! You are a freak girl - sooooo proud of you!!! :o)"
"Girl, you are a walking example of the saying "you can do anything you put your mind to"!! I hope you are as proud of yourself as we all are of you!! There's no such thing as "can't"!! xx"

Lela @ CFX
"By name, by nature. That's phenomenal, girl."

Kurt "Rookie" Southam
" you're a weapon Gill, on your way to becoming navy seal and an olympic diver in a suit on fuckin body armour"

Deanne Ashford @ Crossfit Wollongong
"You have inspired so many in the Gong, you are such a champ"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment