Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weight Watchers



So as some of you know I went back to Weight Watchers yesterday at Blacktown in an attempt to get back on track and take control of my weight and my life.

So I weighed in yesterday at 126.6kg, which I am very disgusted at.  I know just by making bad decisions about what I eat got me to this size, but I both want and need to do something about it.

I had tried Paleo, but its very restrictive, and I'm just finding that I can't stick to it 100%,  We had to do the following quiz to workout our points values:

1.  Are you:
Female ( non breast feeding) - 7 points
Female (breastfeeding) - 14 points
Male - 14 points

2.  How old are you?
16-20 - 5 points
21-35 - 4 points
36-50 - 3 points
51-65 - 2 points
Over 65 - 1 point

3.  How many kilograms do you weight
If your weight is 2 digits your score will be the first digit
If your weight is three digits your score will be the first 2 digits

4.  How tall are you?
Under 160cm - 1 point
160cm or above - 2 points

5.  How active are you at work or during most days?
Sitting down most of the time - 0 points
Occassionally sitting, but mainly standing - 2 points
Occassionally standing but mainly walking - 4 points
Doing physically hard work most of the time - 6 points

Now after doing this quiz, I am able to eat 28 points per day, which is a massive amount of food, so I'm just going to try to have big breakfast and just snack as much as I can in between meals to be able to eat the amount of points I'm able to eat.

Anyway 2 days and holding strong, just eating good nutritious food, and get to my goal weight.  I wanna get back to the way I was before ( see the pictures below).


2 comments:

  1. Hey I've seen this Gill before! And these photos.

    That's the Gill i used to train. You were on a ROLL down to 89kgs! YOu have done it before Gill. You can do it again. But you NEED to want it and love it and believe it as much as you can! :)

    Go get it Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shane.

    I definately do I want it, my mind set has changed, I'm back to being disciplined, I've lost the first 11kg gone, and nothing will stop me from getting back to my goal weight and achieving the goals I've set for myself.

    I love reading your blog and all updates and it does inspire me to be better and achieve more! Also if you get a chance you should check out - the link to inspiration at the top of the page as well, you got some kudos there too

    ReplyDelete