Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WOD - 10/11/10

WOD

HERO
"Helton"
Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
20kg Dumbbell squat cleans, 30 reps
30 Burpees



U.S. Air Force Security Forces 1st Lt. Joseph D. Helton, 24, of Monroe, Ga., assigned to the 6th Security Forces Squadron at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., was killed September 8th, 2009, while on a mission near Baghdad, Iraq, when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle. Helton is survived by his mother, Jiffy Helton.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw that this WOD was posted I almost took another rest day, but I thought to myself suck it up, go and get it done. The first round I got through everything reasonably quick in around 11 minutes, which well was reasonably quick for me. But come the third round I felt like I was dying, but I just ended up yelling at myself to just get through, Rob kept pushing me as well to just get through and saying I was getting close to the time limit and I replied there is going to be no DNF's in this class, and I ended up just powering home in just under the time limit in 42.52!

    Really happy that was able to get this all done in the time that I did, it means I'm continually improving! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete