Thursday, November 11, 2010

WOD - 11/11/10

HERO's
"The Seven"
Seven rounds for time of:
7 Handstand push-ups
60kg Thruster, 7 reps
7 Knees to elbows
100kg Deadlift, 7 reps
7 Burpees
7 Kettlebell swings, 32kg
7 Pull-ups



A suicide bomber killed seven CIA officers and one Jordanian officer at a remote base in southeastern Afghanistan on December 30, 2009 after posing as a potential informant reporting on Al Qaeda. Seven new stars will be etched onto the memorial wall at the CIA where every star represents grieving friends, family and colleagues dedicated to fight against the enemy, forever in their name.

1 comment:

  1. Last time I did this WOD I did the push ups on my knees, 30kg thrusters, and did this with a 16kg kettlebell. So today I did this doing all the push ups on my toes- chest to ground, 40kg thrusters and 24kg kettlebell swings.

    I was really happy with how I have progressed, I only made an improvement of 10 reps over all. So I managed 6 round +10, but I've made improvements in so many other areas, in terms of the weight, going from knee to toes push ups. Really happy with how I went!

    ReplyDelete