Sunday, October 31, 2010

Changes + Goals

Hi Everyone

So I have decided to make some changes to my diet.  I have been following Paleo 90% strict for the last 2 months and I have seen some changes, people have been saying they can see some changes. 



I have had success with following Weight Watchers previously, I got down to 89kg, and I want to be able to reach my goals, and right now I sort of feel like I have hit a wall in terms of noticing changes on the scales.  I mean Paleo is similar to WW.  I was thinking that I will still track points during the day, but eat paleo based foods - so no yoghurt, wheat, bread, potato, rice, and stick mainly to protein , fruit and vege.  Below is a photo of what I used to look like when I got down to 89kg



Some of the goals I want to achieve also:

1.  Being able to do pullups without bands - I know this also hinges on me getting my weight down- which I am getting back under control, but I need to start doing pullups with the bands again

2.  Improve my running- which I am working on, I just need to start pushing through the pain and not stopping

3.  To be a viable contender at CF Sectionals in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment